Blue Bay Rules
1. All vehicles must fill out a vehicle use permit registration envelope, including members of the CSKT and the general public.
2. Alcohol and illegal drugs are prohibited in all areas of the campgrounds.
3. No Firearms or Fireworks are allowed on Blue Bay grounds.
4. No Jet Skis/ATVs in the Bay or on the grounds.
5. No draining of grey water in the campground.
6. Checkout time for campers is 2 pm unless registered for the night.
7. Quite hours are from 10 pm to 7 am. Campground gate is closed during quiet hours. No vehicle entry, walk in only.
8. This campground is first come first serve no reservations.
9. Camps must be occupied nightly or your belongings will be removed. Keep a clean camp during your stay. You are required to clean the site before leaving.
10. Be “Bear Aware” All food/ coolers and attractants must be in a vehicles or hard sided camper whenever someone is not present or while sleeping.
11. Camping is allowed for no more than 10 consecutive days at a time, and then you must wait 7 days to return.
12. No campers under the age of 18 without adult supervision.
13. Camps in electric sites will be charged the full service rate.
14. Do not cut any vegetation and or trees. Firewood for campfires is available for designated campground areas. Do not leave campfires unattended.
15. Pets may not be left unattended and must be on leash at all time, see our Pet Policy.
16. No lifeguard on duty, swim at own risk. No one allowed under the age of 14 can swim without adult supervision. Do not swim or play on or around boat ramp docks.
17. Speed limit for everyone is 10mph. Drive safe and slow or you will be removed from the grounds.
18. In order to qualify for the free rate for a CSKT member (basic camping) or a CSKT elder (full-service Camping). The Member or Elder must be staying at the site that they originally signed up for. If the CSKT member does not stay at the campsite for which the fee was waived, the current occupant of the campsite, if not a CSKT Member will be charged the non-member rates. As well as if a CSKT member is using a full service site, they will be charged accordingly.
19. The Blue Bay staff and Law Enforcement officials are authorized to immediately remove a person or persons that violate the rules. Furthermore, if deemed necessary for the safety of the public and staff you can be permanently removed from Blue Bay. Any violence or threatening acts toward staff or the public will result in permanent removal from the grounds. If you cause property damage or are a nuisance to other users future loss of privileges to enter and use Blue Bay grounds may result from those regulation violations.
20. See “The Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes” for a full list of applicable regulations.
21. If in doubt, or questions arise, ask the campground attendant or staff.
Thank you, and I hope you enjoy Blue Bay
Blue Bay Pet Policy
· Only non-aggressive pets are allowed at Blue Bay. If your pet displays any aggressive behavior you will be asked to leave.
· All dogs must have a rabies vaccination.
· Pets may not be left unattended in the campground.
· All pets must be on a leash at all times.
· All pets are prohibited from the restrooms.
· There can be no more than three pets to each campsite.
· All pet feces must be picked up by the owner. If failed to do so you will be fined $15.00.