- It is the responsibility of the Permittee to know and follow all rules and regulations of CSKT Blue Bay Campground.
- All boats to be moored with adequate lines, snubbers, etc.
- Keep access gate locked.
- Blue Bay Campground is not responsible for injuries or death.
- Blue Bay Campground is not responsible for damages caused by theft, fire, vandalism, or acts of nature or from any other cause. (It is recommended that the Permittee carry their own liability insurance.).
- No refunds are granted for early termination of Boat Slip Use Permit.
- Watercraft must be removed the day the Boat Slip Use Permit expires. Watercraft left past said date will be billed at the Daily Slip Use rate.
- Any violation of this Boat Slip Use Permit’s terms and conditions will terminate entire permit.
- Season and Monthly Wet Slips require a Blue Bay Yearly Day Use Pass.
The Tribes may terminate this permit at any time, without cause, upon providing the Permittee ten days written notice. The Permittee agrees to comply with all tribal policies, ordinances, rules and regulations which may be in effect during the term of this permit, as well as all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. In the event legal action is brought by either party concerning their respective obligations under this permit, the parties agree and covenant that the exclusive forum to hear such cause or enforce such obligation shall be the Tribal Court of the Confederated Salish and Kootenai Tribes. The parties agree that this permit constitutes the entire understanding between the parties and that there are no implied or verbal understandings other than those stated herein.
Blue Bay Boat Slip 2023.pdf
Popular 167.26 KB